Thursday, February 19, 2009

Discounts For All ...

It was one of those days that just feel like Christmas, aside from Christmas of course. When E! went Lowe's this morning, the friendly cashier told her that Lowe's website offers rebate coupons right now. I had to check that right away.

It was the usual deal, get $10 off on your next purchase of $50 or more, except this time you didn't get that as part of your receipt, but you could simply print it at home, and go shopping. Great!!! So, I went and printed one, which took forever, because the site was really slow, but it didn't as for anything from you in return. Wow!!!

Well, I went shopping right away, because I needed something anyway. Just for the kicks I tried to print another coupon, and it worked, again! And I printed another one, but it always took forever.

When I checked again this afternoon, the site was shutdown, no idea why. Oh well, maybe it will be back sometime.

On the work front, we are moving forward on the dish station, which may turn out to be the first room we'll finish.

Dirk