Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Wall(s) ...

Remember November, when we started installing metal lath on the cinder block wall outside the kitchen? Well, that effort was cut short by the quick onset of Winter. But now temperatures are back to agreeable, and I went back out to finish the job.

I completed the north side of the cinder block, in hope that I start stuccoing on Friday. Now that will be exciting, because I have never done that, but that's no news. So, if you have any experience in stuccoing, leave me your two cents in a comment. Maybe I'll make another video of that, it'll be messy for sure.

Speaking of wall coverings, E! was very busy plastering the kitchen walls, and boy, she is rocking and rolling. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, but I'll make up for it tomorrow.

Dirk