Friday, January 23, 2009

Busy Work ...

Our place was hopping today.

Jeff was here, finishing the work on the grease trap, making the final connection to our septic system. Now that I think of it, I realize that he is a real problem solver. Anybody need a good plumber?

Mike was here as well, yay Mike! Ok, he didn't do any work just putting together a material list, but he'll be back Monday to finish up a few things.

Lou (our favorite engineer) was here today, too. He dropped off the approved plans for the bar construction. We need to do some structural work in the bar area, but I won't go into that right now. You'll see soon enough (I gotta get my readers hooked, so why would I give away everything upfront ... ;-).

And then there is the work E! and I do, which felt rather idle today. The electrical inspector wanted us to create a concrete berm around the conduit for our new electrical service. Although this may not be necessary, we bow to the authority.

I could have done this long time ago, had I been told about it. At the same time, I would have prefered doing it after we get our new service, because the wires for the existing service are still there, but need to be pulled once we have the new service. If none if this makes sense, I apologize, it's late, I am tired, and don't seem to get my thoughts straight, so ... off to the picture section:

Before ...


... and after.


Dirk

1 comment:

Brown Grease said...

Those photos don't look like a grease trap, is it under the metal plater? How many Gallons is it?