Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cut Off Three Times, Still Too Short ...

Did I mention that we were in a difficult section of the ceiling? We are installing the ship lap around the strap hangers, and that requires proper measuring and cutting, which sometimes isn't as proper and precise as I would wish.

I had cut a difficult piece yesterday, but it wasn't right. So I cut another piece today, but it wasn't that great either. Nevertheless I didn't want to try a third time, it was good enough.

Jeff (our plumber) stopped by today. He installed the water meter, which is a requirement of the health department, despite the fact that we are on a well. After that we talked about air conditioning in the beer hall with him. We came to an agreement on how to install the duct work in the most practical, yet stylish way.

Dirk