Saturday, June 6, 2009

Trans Plantation ...

We are continuing to clean out the cottage. My trusty boiler meister Matt helped moving the oil from the cottage tanks into our tank, so we can remove the tanks from the cottage.

Aside from that a major rescue operation was underway, to keep all the good plants around the cottage, and in the old vegetable garden across the street, from being bulldozered. Flowers, mint, herbs, potatoes, and strawberries were all moved to a new home.

E! started to prime some ducts for the A/C in the beer hall, which didn't go so well, largely because the compressor and spray gun she used failed after only minutes.

Dirk

7 comments:

Jerry Starpoli said...

It was all my fault. Damn expensive equipment.

J Bird said...

It could just as easily be my fault, for preventing E! from getting any sleep by being the World's Most Demanding Neighbor.

Gunk Haus said...

Are you guys playing the "it's me not you" routine?! That's my routine, and I won't let you use it against me!!! ... ;-)

Gunk Haus said...

in the immortal words of Bart Simpson: it wasn't me

chenlina said...

prada handbags
louboutin shoes
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren clearance
cheap uggs
nike outlet store
canada goose jackets
adidas originals
ugg italia
chenlina20161024

Bahaya Dan Cara Mengobati Ginjal Bocor said...

Articles that are very interesting to read, hopefully provide benefits for many people

Obat Sembuhkan Sesak Nafas
Pengobatan Tuntaskan Penyakit Kudis
Pengobatan Atasi Dislokasi Sendi
Pengobatan Alternatif Untuk Mengangkat Miom
Cara Mengobati Masalah Peru-Paru
Cara Mengatasi Penyumbatan Empedu

Anonymous said...

may be useful for all, helpful article once and pardon me permission to share also here Cara menyembuhkan kolera