Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back At The Mill ...

We came back from our week-long vacation to the Hamptons yesterday, and today it was back to the mill. Nothing had changed at Gunk Haus, no elfes or fairies had been busy picking up the pieces we had left behind (maybe I should start believing in fairies again, and of course Santa, not sure if the Easter Bunny would be helpful, but if he's a hard worker I'm going to put him on my list as well).

E! was busy in the wait station sanding the joint compound. Soon she'll start priming and painting, if not tomorrow then by Tuesday.

As a warmup exercise I engaged in my favorite pastime, digging trenches. I had already dug one out in the Biergarten to divert the gutter runoff onto the street, but it was pointed out to me that this isn't a good idea, because ice could form on the street in the winter (I already knew that because we had this problem last winter).

Originally I wanted to drain the water out on the western side of the Biergarten (don't ask why I didn't stick to my original plan), and today I implemented the original plan.





Dirk

4 comments:

J Bird said...

Man, I'm definitely going to be calling you when it's time to install my irrigation system! Go trench boy!

Obat benjolan di kepala said...

Thanks a lot of admin already give the information and sorry here we permit the article share may be useful and help you :

Obat kanker lidah
Obat radang amandel
Cara mengatasi campak

QQQQQQQQQ said...

off white
hermes handbags
pandora charms
fitflops sale clearance
chrome hearts online
adidas ultra boost uncaged
lebron soldier 11
nike basketball shoes
westbrook shoes
jordan shoes

时间 said...

0810jejeArmé de nike air jordan 3 homme savoir-faire technologique et d'innovation, Nike a été en mesure de fournir de grandes variétés acheter nike cortez femme de baskets qui comprennent Nike Jordans, en même temps chaussure nike presto rouge que la création d'efforts bénéfiques pour concurrencer les entreprises de nike air max huarache basketball chaussures fonctionnelles comme New Balance. Dans cette métropole fascinante, nike air jordan 11 retro low ie cobalt les lieux à voir et les choses à chaussure nike blazer basse femme pas cher faire sont illimités mais voici quelques attractions à ne pas chaussures nike femmes air max 2017 manquer lors d'une visite vers la ville la chaussures nike pas cher livraison gratuite plus romantique. Autour des années 1950, c'est quand leur entreprise a vraiment nike air jordan 5 retro gg décollé.