Monday, August 3, 2009

Pretty In Pink ...

We received the pigment for the plaster in the mail today, and subsequently I started plastering the hallway to the bathrooms. First I taped the drywall seams. I tried something new this time: Instead of using joint compound to adhere the tape to the drywall, I glued them on with plasterweld (the pink stuff in the picture below), which I would have had to use anyway to make the plaster stick to the tape. That seems to work pretty good, and it saves a lot of time.


Here is the ceiling all plastered.


E! sealed the wait station floor today, hopefully by tomorrow we can walk on it again.


Dirk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is really coming along, you guys! Can't wait to see it in person -- Leslie

Gunk Haus said...

You know, you have to make a trip over here for that, we're not going to bring it to you ... ;-)