Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Tuesday At Gunk Haus ...

I know you're not going to like it, but today was pretty much like yesterday: Paint, wire, paint, wire, work as usual, as yesterday.

We did, however, decide on a contractor for the septic system, coincidentally the lowest bid (don't think for a second, that we would always go for the lowest bid, it just happened to be so). He will be by tomorrow to talk shop (and I'm certain, money, too).

And before I forget it, the insurance company called today and asked whom to make the check out to (in case you don't remember, we had a little incident with our retaining wall). That's nice, though I still need to fix the wall.

Dirk

4 comments:

Gia said...

Should we organize a "NO TRUCKS / right turn" sign painting party? ;-)

Thanks for allowing me and my Mother to monopolize your time for a little bit last Friday.

J Bird said...

Hooray for "who do we make the check out to"! At last, income!

Anonymous said...

thank you very useful information admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here may help Cara mengobati radang panggul

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.10.25
prada handbags
pandora outlet
moncler outlet
nike shoes
ultra boost 3.0
ugg boots outlet
pandora jewelry
canada goose outlet
ugg boots
christian louboutin