Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Masterpiece - So Far ...

Eight hours straight, and the last wall in the Stube was plastered. I admit, Jack covered twice as much ground in the same amount of time, but I am content, and happy with the result.


Of course there are always imperfections, which only E! and I will ever notice. Our conversation in that regard usually concerns how to deal with people who point out sub-standard work. I normally opt to not serve them anymore, whereas E! would just liquor them up until they love it. Obviously you want to make friends with E! ... ;-)

We had a visitor from the health department today. If you have been following this blog for a while, you know that I have a low opinion of the health department, but that is largely due to a few people we had to deal with. There are good people working there, people who are helpful, forthcoming, and who work with you. This one was of that kind. He looked at everything we had done, and he was happy with a few small exceptions, but nothing that can't be fixed.

Dirk

3 comments:

HiHo said...

Job well done,I say it's time you stop by HiHo for a little Christmas spirit and down time....HHH

lindaingeborg said...

Good news all around. Congrats! Hope you get some time to relax this weekend. I'm looking out the window and it is actually looking really bright right now. I'm hoping for a beautiful day in Clintondale so I can show it off to our Thanksgiving guests. The invitation is open. Glüwein you know you want it....

chenmeinv0 said...

ugg boots
toms shoes outlet
gucci bags
longchamp handbags
toms wedges
vikings jerseys
fitflops sale
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
uggs outlet
2017.1.10xukaimin