Thursday, November 26, 2009

Puten Tag ...

Thanksgiving 2009, Elizabeth and I have come far in our endeavor to open a restaurant, and it is time to say thanks to all of you. Thank you to all you readers of this blog, for reading it, and leaving comments.

Without naming names, because I'm certain I would forget someone, but you know who you are, I'd like to thank all of you who cheer us on, lend us tools, feed us, liquor us up, and provide a social outlet, which all helps to maintain our sanity (for the most part).

Thank you for all the waves, thumbs-up, and honks (although they drive our dog crazy). Thank you for a great neighborhood, which we are lucky to be part of.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Dirk

1 comment:

Cara mengatasi hiperkolesterolemia said...

very good article and useful once for my admin and pardon me permission to share articles herein may be useful and helpful :

Obat benjolan di ketiak tanpa operasi
Obat infeksi saluran pernafasan
Cara menyembuhkan tipes