Monday, December 28, 2009

War Of The Species ...

Yesterday I left you, and the bar, with a hole in the ground. Today I rectified the situation, framed out the hole, for support ...


... and covered it up again. There is still a little infill necessary, which I'll do after I get a few scrap pieces from the other floor work. Off to the floor around the chimney.


I started filling it with old flooring from the basement, which needs to go to make space for the walk-in cooler. These planks are oak, unlike the floor in the bar, which is pine, but this isn't a problem, as the different wood will will create a nice contrast.


Dirk

2 comments:

Obat leukosit tinggi said...

may be useful for all, helpful article once and pardon me permission to share also here

Tips mengatasi asam lambung naik
Obat bronkitis kronis

Ajstyle said...

Thanks for sharing this great content here I love this post very much Spotify premium apk Tinytunes Gtunes