Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Light Show ...

Now that the front entrance is mostly done, I switched back to finishing electrical work. I am pretty close to having everything done for the final inspection. Today I turned on most of the outdoor lights (I mostly did outlets yesterday, which is neither noteworthy nor pictureworthy).


I was slated to finish the front door today, and I started the day by cutting the glass for it (about two by three feet), which I had gotten for free on Free Cycle. Unfortunately the glass broke, which wrecked my day early on.

What better to do than spend a lot of money. Shopping therapy works, sometimes.

As I didn't see any chance of finding another piece of glass this big for free any time soon, we went out and bought one. This one's safety glass, which isn't a bad thing anyway for the front entrance.

Dirk