Thursday, September 10, 2009

Solid Footing ...

I have to apologize upfront for being so busy that I didn't take the time to take a picture of E! today. She was scraping paint off the glass of the beer hall windows, which means she was twelve feet up in the air on a ladder she had setup herself, did I mention that this is on the downhill side of the beer hall, and you have to put boards under one side of the ladder, or else you go downhill with the ladder.

Can I hear a round of applause please!!! Er, lady, yes, you, third row, forth seat from the left, when you applaud you put your hands together like you're smacking flies, try again!!!

Speaking of busy, I was also too busy, or preoccupied, that I didn't even take pictures of my own work. I pretty much rebuilt the entire underbelly of the front entrance, with the exception of underneath the door, because the concrete is in the way (we're planning to remove the concrete step in front of the main entrance after we're open, and have time, and hopefully money, to repave the front of the house, maybe with brick, or pavers, or what have you). Anyhow, here's an intermediate shot, circa 1pm.


Dirk

2 comments:

Gia said...

Looking goooooood!

Gunk Haus said...

You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until it's done ... :-)