Monday, April 12, 2010

No Whitty Title ...

I am tired today, and mentally completely exhausted. Not that I did much, I was largely running around, finding material that would help me hook up the ice maker (I'll take a picture tomorrow, because it will finally happen). During these run-around trip I often feel like I have completely off-the-charts ideas on how to solve things, because whatever I conceive doesn't exist, or it doesn't exist in the way I need it (like a hydra with one head, but multiple tails). And these shopping failures are wearing me out, they ruin a day before it even started.

I spent all of this morning going from one store to the next, not finding anything. Although I have to admit, it helped me come up with a solution for my problem. There are many ways to skin a cat, but I always try to come up with an elegant and practical solution, and that's where I usually get into trouble.

OK, none of this makes sense, or sounds fascinating or interesting, but as I said, I am tired today. More and better blogging tomorrow. Maybe ...

Dirk

3 comments:

J Bird said...

Dude - you should definitely call or visit when you hit that point. Between you and Jody, I think you guys could solve anything! You should see how he recently MacGuyver'd the mower. It's impressive and saved us about 1K on a new mower deck.

Anonymous said...

How to skin a cat - method 27:

Super glue and a tooth brush.

Unknown said...

given article is very helpful and very useful for my admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here hopefully helped Khasiat buah alpukat untuk menurunkan berat badan