Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The E!dition ... (Updated 1x)

It has come to my attention that I talk too much about myself, and don't give much credit to my wife (yes, you know who you are, good, because I don't). Anyhow, here is praise to E!:

Look at the tough job she has right now:


What you are looking at is the kitchen floor. Doesn't it look nice? Well, now it does. Look at the tools, E! used to get it there? The blue thing, by the way, is McSteamy, one of her best friends.

Aside from that she managed to whip up a yummy green chili, do dishes, go shopping, and pick up this evening's entertainment.

Update 1: I forgot, she also painted a window.

She is great, I love her.

I didn't do anything today, as you can see:


Dirk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

patronizing, much?

Anonymous said...

Let me just give a word of advice to Amy and Ted: rip up your bathroom floors right now before it's too late, and put down some nice 12x12, or better 24x24 tiles, very little grout with those big boys, nice and easy to clean.

And that's all I'm gonna say. (Sorry Honey, you're a good sport and twice the worker I am, so you'll hear no more complitching from me.)

chenmeinv0 said...

adidas yeezy boost 350
nike roshe run shoes
jordan femme pas cher
cleveland cavaliers jerseys
coach handbags
coach outlet online
cheap ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet
beats headphones
ugg australia
2017.1.10xukaimin