Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sooooo Cute ...

A picture tells more than a thousand words:


Look at that happy smile. Yes, folks, we moved the range into the kitchen, and E! started cleaning it (one problem with buying used kitchen equipment is that it usually isn't in the cleanest condition).

I told you that I had fiddled with inside plasters this week, and for kicks and giggles I played with lime washes for the outside today. For one thing I wanted to see how well it covers, but also play with coloring. It worked pretty well, and we're going to use a tinted lime wash to finish the wall outside the kitchen and dish station.


Because of the sunny weather I felt like digging again, so I dug another trench, this one is for a drain pipe to divert the water from the gutter to past the mailbox out onto the street.


Dirk

No comments: