Thursday, April 30, 2009

Experimental Home Building ..

As I walked the dog this morning, I remembered to take a picture of the wall outside the kitchen, which E! had lime washed yesterday.


I sense you are all stunned, and lust for a place like ours, with such artful wall coverings. What the heck are you talking about, you say, I don't see no nothing (I am a huge fan of the triple negation). Well, if you opened your eyes, you'd see a slight tint. Granted, it may not have turned out the way it was expected, but it's all experimental.

Off to another project, the little bathroom. After E! finished painting the baseboard, I installed it today (and messed up the paint job). If things go well, I'll start plastering tomorrow, now that is exciting.


Dirk

8 comments:

chenmeinv0 said...

louboutin outlet
cheap nhl jerseys
sac louis vuitton
mont blanc
ray ban glasses
hogan sito ufficiale
seahawks jerseys
kate spade handbags
chanel outlet
warriors jerseys
2017.1.10xukaimin

Adnan Qhalby said...

The information you provided is very true. I agree with your thoughts and appreciate your hard-work to write this beautiful post.
obat benjolan di ketiak
obat benjolan dibawah dagu
obat brnjolan di punggung
obat gonore
cara menyembuhkan tipes

Unknown said...

Your website is very cool and interesting. I was amazed it was really great obat ginjal bengkak
obat benjolan di punggung
obat radang paru paru
agen qnc jelly gamat kudus

Axe Moria said...

I am very happy to be one of the visitors on your website. The article was so cool. If you have health problems visit us at
penogbatan fistula ani tanpa operasi
obat jantung bocor
obat amandel
obat gonore

Obat infeksi rahim said...

a given article is very interesting and very useful for my admin thank you very much and sorry for my permission to share the article here :

Obat infeksi lambung
Cara menghilangkan bekas luka bakar
Cara menghancurkan lemak di perut

Cara menyembuhkan gondok said...

thank you very useful information admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here may help :

Cara mengatasi kulit melepuh
Obat kebas tangan dan kaki
Obat linu persendian
Obat penyubur kandungan agar cepat hamil
Cara menyembuhkan jantung bengkak
Obat amandel tradisional
Obat batuk berdarah ampuh

Zihan Amelia said...

Great thank to upload, hopefully it will be useful for writers and those who read :) Obat Kelenjar Getah Bening Bahaya Benjolan Dileher Dan Cara Mengatasinya Cara Mengobati Luka Diabetes Obat Kista Paling Ampuh Cara Menyembuhkan Penyakit Maag Cara Mengatasi Sakit Pinggang

Obat Sakit Tenggorokan said...

ou say my love is too much jealous I have no reason to make you uncomfortable I'm sorry dear

Cara Mengatasi Sembelit Pada Ibu Hamil
Pengobatan Infeksi Jamur Kulit Pada bayi
Obat Sakit Kencing
Obat Fistula Ani
Cara Menyembuhkan Amandel